School is over for this year for us. The last few weeks have been a whirlwind of activities. One event was the track potluck. It’s right after practice, parents can come, and you are assigned something to bring. I work 40 minutes from the school and home, so I stopped at the store and picked up some cutup fruit. It’s always a big hit, and I didn’t have to worry about how to keep it fresh while I was at work. However, the best thing I saw there was a really fast salad that one girl put together in less than 5 minutes.
- Fast Salad
- Bag of tossed salad
- Can of Mandarin Oranges (maybe two)
- Chinese Crunchy Noodles
- Sunkist Almond Accents
She ripped open the bags and threw it all into a big bowl, added a little bit of italian dressing, tossed the whole thing together and it was the best thing there.
Related posts you might also like:
- Deb’s Top 4 Salad Fails
- Grilled Veal Chops in a Red Wine Sauce
- Berry Tossed Salad
- Holiday Gift Guide: Girl Gourmet Cupcake Maker
- Food on the run
- Salad Season Has Arrived!
- Kashi Pocket Bread
- Conversations about Dinner & Dorm Cooking Notes from College Girl
- Resolution – Pack a lunch
- Fun Cool Dish Ideas To Make For A Summer Gathering