Actually this isn’t a real Thanksgiving leftovers since you are using the canned yam before anyone has done something with it. Next Thanksgiving make sure to save a little yam out before you add all the other stuff to your casserole so that you can make a Candy Yam Cocktail. Of course you can always open a new can of yams and just keep making the cocktail until the can is empty. Any recipe that adds in tequila and spiced rum will be sure to please, especially when you are unwinding Friday Night.
- 1 ½ oz Riazul Premium Reposado Tequila
- 1 oz spiced rum
- ¼ oz amaretto
- ¼ oz Cointreau
- 1 ½ tbls canned sweet potato
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1 oz heavy cream
- 1 dollop vanilla ice cream
Combine all ingredients into a blender, blending until smooth.
Pour into a martini glass. Garnish the top with toasted miniature marshmallows.
*This recipe provided by Reposado Tequila
Related posts you might also like:
- Pumpkin Brownies
- Pumpkin Cheese Pie
- Friday Night Unwind – Thanksgiving Dessert Cocktails
- Put a Zing in Your Holiday Party Season with Partida Tequila and Spice & Ice
- More Partida Tequila Cocktails
- The American Flag Cocktail
- Paw Paw Pineapple Cocktail
- What Do You Do With Your Bailey’s Mudslide?
- One Last Summer Tequila Cocktail – Nectar of Gods
- Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake