- Mid Ohio FoodBank Food Fight - One day – June 26th to eat out and support the Mid-Ohio Foodbank. Eat and drink at one of the listed restaurant and 5 percent of the check will go to the foodbank.
- 790 The Zone presents the 2013 MidSummer Music and Food Festival. It starts on Friday with Street Food Trucks and Artist Market and then Saturday is the Festival in Candler Park, Atlanta, GA.
- King Arthur Flour has some great cooking classes and camps – scroll through the months to see if you can find one because a lot are sold out, but there are still a couple of camps in July and August available.
- If you like auctions, Food and Wine Classic is sponsoring some auction items via Charity Buzz.
FOOD & WINE® selected Wholesome Wave as its 2013 Grow for Good beneficiary and will direct campaign efforts towards its mission of empowering historically excluded urban and rural communities to make better food choices by increasing access to and affordability of fresh, locally grown food. Please help raise funds and awareness for the Wholesome Wave Foundation at the FOOD & WINE® online charity auction live from May 30-June 27 in conjunction with the
2013 FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen!
- This past weekend the Splendid Table’s Lynne Rossetto Kasper discussed goat with guest Jesse Griffiths. Goat it seems is the new big thing…. hmmm I have some in the freezer now. You can read their interview here.
- The Gypsy Nesters (one of my favorite blogs to follow) interviewed Richard Blais at the Toyota 2014 Corolla unveiling. Read all about it and view their video interview. Cool Stuff.
- Betty Crocker has a drink book that’s free right now on Amazon and Nook. (These prices may change, they were free at time of posting).
Related posts you might also like:
- Friday Unwind with a Chandon Brut Mojito
- Summertime Gadgets – Fun and Functional
- What I’m Drinking – Leinenkugel’s Berry Weiss
- Melon Coolers
- He Said Beer She Said Wine by Sam Calagione and Marnie Old
- Legends in the Kitchen – Compiled by Mrs. Howard Keel and Linda F. Radke
- One Last Summer Tequila Round Up
- Everything Books To Help You Have a Healthy Summer
- 50 Deviled Eggs Recipes (Plus Some)
- New Orleans Classic Gumbos & Soups