Very short list of news this week – Enjoy!
- Italian Dine Out week starts now in New York City with a Prix Fixe Menu of 26.00 for Lunch and 40.00 for dinner. It’s an Italian Restaurant Week hosted by the Italian Trade Commission. You can make a reservation through Open Table and go to Italianmade.com to keep up with the all of the details on Italian Dine Out.
- Great write up of tips for handling and storing eggs. http://www.fresh-eggs-daily.com/2012/06/handling-and-storing-eggs.html
Related posts you might also like:
- 50 Deviled Eggs Recipes (Plus Some)
- Small Bytes – Duck Eggs
- Quail Eggs Over Taters
- Strawberry Tips
- Deviled Eggs
- Spaghetti Alla Carbonara (Spaghetti with Carbonara Sauce) from La Cucina
- How To Easily Hard Boil Eggs
- Easy Eggs Over Spinach
- Hard boiled Egg Recipes – or What To Do With All of Those Easter Eggs
- Salad For Breakfast