It’s been a few weeks but I’ve got a bunch of good stuff this week – including Master Chef in Columbus, OH. Dig in!
- Masterchef is coming to Columbus, OH and a bunch of other places. Pre-register your profile and sign up for your open casting call. All you need to know is here.
- MamalDiane.Com has a different way to preserve your basil by freezing after blanching.
- Here is what’s new at Heinz Stadium this season – New Food Options at Heinz Field. Have you ever looked up the stadium menu ahead of time?
- Do you know your avocado varieties? Here’s a nice little write up from California Avocado Commission.
- Here’s an interesting one – a Bullseye View has Mac Hacks – suggestions for upping the taste in the mac and cheese cups they sell. I taught my daughter to make her own mac n cheese, but still once in a while a box or a bowl is quick. Here are suggestions for the college dorm kid to Hack their Mac.
- Faith Durand of TheKitchn.com had a nice visit from a Health Inspector in cooperation with Mary T. Nguyen of the Columbus Dispatch. Read Faith’s post and Mary’s article to see what they thought the Health Inspector highlighted the most.
Related posts you might also like:
- Dorm Cooking: 40 Dorm Recipes and Resources
- Send Your College Kid Some Samples
- Table Settings – New Dishware on the Cheap
- Almost Salsa Chicken in a Crockpot
- Dormerati: Dorm Cooking Tips
- What’s Your Go To Work Night Dinner?
- Dorm Cooking – Collecting the Gear
- Salad Season Has Arrived!
- Off to School Again – Lunch Essentials
- Food on the run