Lemonade in the Winter – This 1800 Cool Lemonade will warm you right up on a cold wintery Friday Night Unwind. I’m going to slip under a warm blanket with a cool cocktail to relax with my husband, what about you – have some Cool Lemonade and think about spring with me.
1800® Cool Lemonade
- 1.5 oz 1800 SELECT Silver Tequila
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 1 oz club soda
- 6 medium-sized mint leaves
Muddle mint with simple syrup in a tall glass.
Add tequila, lemon juice, and ice and shake vigorously.
Strain over fresh ice and garnish with lemon wheels.
Related posts you might also like:
- Cinco De Mayo Margarita Time!
- Independence Day Cocktails
- Mardi Gras Cocktails
- Valentine’s Cocktails
- Fun Infused Vodka Cocktails for your Holiday Gathering
- Friday Unwind with a Chandon Brut Mojito
- Margarita Night In
- Sweet Summer Cocktails
- Superbowl XLV Cocktails
- National Lemonade Day – For Adults Only