I wanted a drink with a little fizz, but not one with a lot of calories or sweetner. Here’s a quick low calorie way to go to make strawberry soda yourself. My son would like it sweeter – my husband liked it the way it was. I used agave, but you can use honey, sugar, artificial sweetner, and make it as sweet or not as you like. I also used cans of sparkling soda water – if you have to soda stream that would work too, and if you don’t care for the soda water – you can just have strawberry water, my sister does that quite a bit.
- 4 large strawberries- sliced
- 1 can soda water
- Add the strawberries, agave and ice to the glasses. Shake, or stir to mix the ingredients. Pour soda water over top and give another stir.
Related posts you might also like:
- Friday Unwind – Frozen Strawberry-Basil Margarita
- Friday Unwind – Yummy Citrusy Spring Fever
- Introducing Kumquats + Kumquat Ginger Simple Syrup
- Fresh Strawberry Pie – Perfect Mother’s Day Dessert
- Chocolate Raspberry Vodka Cocktail – Friday Unwind
- Apple-Cabbage Slaw with Kumquat Dressing
- Cold Spaghetti Squash Salad
- Healthy Home Cooking for Kids & Tuna Wrap Roll Recipe
- Homemade Granola – why pay the big bucks, do it yourself!
- Chicken, Penne and Broccolini – Leftover Remix