I saw a fun photo of Deviled Egg Chicks on My Little Chicken Coop’s Facebook page, so I did a quick little round up. This will go great with my Deviled Egg Recipe Round Up Post that I repeat every Easter. If you have a fun photo of your deviled egg chicks or bunnies feel free to drop a link in the comments – usually frowned upon uninvited, but I am inviting.
Deviled Egg Chicks on Neatorama- http://www.neatorama.com/2012/03/28/deviled-egg-chicks/
Mommy’s Memorandum has a nice way to form the chick – http://mommysmemorandum.com/deviled-egg-chicks/
A different way to make deviled egg chicks without the lid. - http://www.foodwhine.com/2010/04/deviled-egg-chicks.html
Deviled Egg Bunnies -
From Papawow- these are really a cute idea - http://www.papawow.com/blog/deviled-easter-bunny-eggs.html
Angry Chicken had some bunny heads made out of olives -http://angrychicken.typepad.com/angry_chicken/2007/04/easter_part_deu.html
Related posts you might also like:
- Small Bytes – Deviled Eggs Recipe Round-Up
- 50 Deviled Eggs Recipes (Plus Some)
- Hard boiled Egg Recipes – or What To Do With All of Those Easter Eggs
- Deviled Eggs with Smoked Salmon and Capers
- This Weekend My Beer Of Choice Is Hard Cider
- Deviled Green Guac Eggs for St. Patrick’s Day
- Food News – May 20, 2013
- Easter – What’s for dinner?
- Small Bytes – Mushroom Stems
- Happy Thanksgiving – Thankful for all of you.