Peppers – rough chopped
Tomatoes – rough chopped
Onions – rough chopped
Throw it all into a food processor, along with a hot pepper (if desired) a splash of apple cider vinegar and a touch of salt.
Cover with lid
Pulse until it’s the consistency you like….
Stop here (or if you like continue)
For Guacamole –
Slice Avocado in half.
Twist the two halves apart.
Smack the knife into te pit and twist to remove the pit.
Twist the knife to help pop out the pit.
Score Avocado in both directions on both halves.
Scoop out into a bowl.
Add Salsa and mix together.
Voila – takes longer to read this than to actually do it. Happy Cinco De Mayo. Add herbs, lime or anything else you want. This is my really fast worknight version that my kids, my husband and I love to nosh.
Oh yeah – and there are leftovers…
Related posts you might also like:
- Avocados – A Healthy Tasty Fruit
- Celebrate Cinco De Mayo with Sargento’s Cheese
- Cinco De Mayo Chicken Fajita Wrap for Lunch
- Smoked Chicken Salad with Herbs
- Cinco De Mayo Dessert by Ingrid Hoffman
- Almost Salsa Chicken in a Crockpot
- Salad For Breakfast
- Put Zing in Your Turkey Day Leftovers with Salsa
- Corn Salsa
- Steak Sandwich and Chard Taters