I keep using Asparagus and Chevre because I like the combination but also because asparagus is in season. I have some asparagus growing in a raised bed, but it’s very little, so I supplement with the store asparagus. Of course, then I keep using the asparagus until it is gone because I don’t want to waste any of it. The only thing I would add is little pear tomatoes, or dried tomatoes for a little more color, but the flavor as it was is very good.
- 1/2 box farfalle cooked according to directions
- 1 whole chicken breast grilled and diced
- bunch of asparagus
- 1 handful pecans
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 1 big bunch of all different herbs – tarragon, chives, thyme and parsley
- garlic pepper
- grated parmesan
In a pan with a little more cooking spray – toast pecans and asparagus chopped into bite size pieces(woody stems removed). Drain Farfalle and place into big bowl or back into pot. Throw in chicken and asparagus mixture. Throw in some crumbled goat cheese, and the herbs chopped. Sprinkle on garlic pepper , salt and parmesan cheese and mix together . My husband had seconds then was standing at the stove making noises while he finished off what was left in the pot. The toasted pecans really made the dish.
Related posts you might also like:
- Farfalle with Spinach and Tomatoes & a Little Pinot Grigio
- Chicken stuffed with Asparagus and Herbed Garlic Chevre
- Orzo, Asparagus and Garlic Scapes in Garlic Scape Pesto
- Diana’s Fake It Spaghetti Sauce
- Smashed Cauliflower Potatoes
- Orzo Minestrone
- Farfalle with Creamy Peas and Carrots
- Garlic Shrimp Fettuccine with Asparagus to Celebrate!
- Fettuccine with Chicken and Almonds from The Silver Spoon Pasta
- Pasta Mini’s