I have a friend, Gailann who does freehand pancake designs for her family on special holidays that are always so neat. Today she made fireworks pancakes – aren’t they cool?
She fills squeeze bottles with the different colored batter and goes at it. Love it. She says they’re hard to flip – go low and slow, and don’t use oil, use a non-stick or they get greasy. Enjoy your Fourth. We are just hanging inside since it is so darn hot and we’re still recovering from travel. What are you doing? Did you make fireworks pancakes.
Related posts you might also like:
- Fourth of July – Foodie Recap
- Fourth of July Fireworks Cocktails
- Spiced Harvest Pancakes
- Easter – Our Hungarian Heritage Celebration
- An Evening Picnic
- Are You Truly Thankful on Thanksgiving?
- Turducken for the Holidays
- Whole Wheat – Greek Yogurt Pancakes
- Family Dining on the Deck
- Families Are A Blessing