- Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company is on a family road trip. This spring and summer they are travelling the US – they just left Cake Boss on Hoboken – who made a 145th anniversary cake for them. They’re on their way to Ohio in May with more trips throughout the summer.
This summer, the Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company is hitting the road and bringing Leinie’s to the people in the first ever Leinenkugel’s Family Road Trip. Throughout the Road Trip, Leinenkugel’s will be making more than 20 stops around the country to meet fans, sample some great Leinie’s beer and celebrate their 145th birthday.
- Take a look at CanolaInfo.org’s Street Eats Collection. Canola info teamed up with Food Truck Chefs to develop recipes using canola oil to share with you.
- Rodelle and Kitchen Aid have joined together to hold a Scrumptious Spring Recipe Sweepstakes. You need to enter your favorite spring recipe on the Rodelle Facebook page before May 1st.
- Buckeye Ranch and Dine Originals are hosting Taste of Dine Originals – Thursday, May10, 2012 at the Capital University Fieldhouse – 52 restaurants, 30 vineyards and 3 craft breweries.
Related posts you might also like:
- What I’m Drinking – Leinenkugel’s Berry Weiss
- Food News – May 20, 2013
- Food News – Boyd Coffee News
- Upgrade Your Pizza
- CanolaInfo.Org & The Heart Smart Diabetes Kitchen – Great Heart Healthy Cooking Oil Recipes
- Salmon Croquettes and Tortellini Alfredo
- Bananas Not So Foster – Use Pama Pomegranate Liqueur
- Family Dining on the Deck
- Broccoli Raab
- Nonsense of the Week: National Men Make Dinner Day