Auntie Annies – Pretzel lovers from across the country submitted sweet and savory recipes for Auntie Anne’s first-ever At-Home Baking Kit Recipe Challenge, but just one pretzel-based recipe took home the $1,000 grand prize. Putting her unique twist on a common dessert, Chaelyn [Shay-lin] Consaul of New York, won the judges’ top vote with her Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Pizza.
The Lanesborough will present acclaimed fashion house, Rena Lange 2012 collection together with 2010 ‘Bright Young Gems’ award winner Victoria Tryon’s glamorous jewelry range, on Friday May 18th. Celebrate your love for fashion while enjoying afternoon tea in the hotel’s famed restaurant, Apsleys. The Lanesborough, Rena Lange and Victoria Tryon Afternoon Tea is on Friday 18th May, from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM and is priced at £38.00 per person (£48.00 per person for Champagne afternoon tea) plus 12.5% Service Charge. For reservations, please call +44 (0)207 333 7254 or visit www.lanesborough.com.
Goldwater’s Foods of Arizona has paired with Sprouts Farmer’s Market’s in Arizona to distribute their all natural, gluten free, fat free products. They have launched their new web site (www.goldwaters.com), which will make their all natural, gluten free, fat free products available nationwide and any new wholesalers are welcome.
Related posts you might also like:
- Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix
- Looking for Gluten Free Desserts – Katz to the Rescue
- Gluten Free Resources
- Gluten Free Food Suggestions
- Gluten Free Cookerati
- New Kosher Products by Manischewitz
- Weight Loss Wednesday: Traveling While on a Diet Plan
- Holiday Gifts : Highly Recommended Books for the Foodie you love
- Black Quinoa – Red Quinoa too.
- Kettle Cuisine Soups – A Gluten Free Start For Your Lunch