Happy New Year to Everyone! A short after the holiday list today – a couple of contests, Paula Deen and some heart healthy recipes. Good Luck!
- Enter the 2013 Man-O-Manischewitz Cookoff. Use Manischewitz broth plus another Manischewitz ingredient in your own personal recipe for a chance to win a 25,000.00 prize including Maytag Appliances.
- Canola.com has a Comfort Your Heart Recipe Collection. The low calorie, low saturated fat recipe collection of six entrees uses cooking techniques and ingredients that are better for you.
- Paula Deen is on the February cover of Women’s Day Magazine. Paula will tell us what inspired her new healthy eating habits and gives us her six rules to dieting success.
- Participate in KFC’s couchgating Facebook & Twitter streams for a chance to win a $5,000.00 couchgate overhaul. KFC also has a special gameday bucket deal for couchgaters – 8 pieces of chicken, 10 hot wings and 10 original recipe bites for 19.99.
Related posts you might also like:
- Clean Eating Magazine
- Eating Well
- Weight Loss Wednesday: Sensa – The Sprinkle Diet
- WomenHeart’s All Heart Family Cookbook by Kathy Kastan and Suzanne Banfield
- 50 Deviled Eggs Recipes (Plus Some)
- Cookbook for a Cause – Recipes From the Heart
- Rosemary, Sage & Orange Turkey For Thanksgiving
- Weight Loss Wednesday: What I’m Doing Wrong
- Funky Monkey is a Heart Healthy Snack
- Book Review Week – Freedom in Your Relationship with Food by Myra Lewin