- Taste of Home has launched it’s own ipad app.
- Users can pose questions and give feedback directly to the Taste of Home editors, as well as enter Taste of Home contests
- Features tried-and-tested family recipes with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions
- Available for FREE download from iTunes and offers free access for current subscribers
- Health Alliance Plan launches an online cooking show – Cook eKitchen aimed at teaching kids how to prepare healthy meals. I saw some of the videos and they’re pretty good. Ji makes simple, easy healthful meals and treats that even kids can prepare on their own.
Along with healthy twists on favorites like oatmeal raisin cookies, brownies and chicken parmesan, Cook eKitchen features videos of young chefs demonstrating featured recipes as well as useful tricks for food preparation, such as slicing up sweet potatoes to make delectable fries (no guilt involved!) and whipping up buttermilk. The website also promotes the 5-2-1-0 winning formula from the American Academy of Pediatrics, which HAP endorses. The simple message for kids is: eat 5 fruits and vegetables daily, have 2 hours or less screen time (TV, videos and computer), get 1 hour physical activity a day and consume 0 sweet drinks.
- Sunkist had a cooking class using Cara Cara oranges at Sur La Table in Los Angelos.
Visit http://www.sunkist.com/cookingclass to view a recap of Sunkist’s Cara Cara Cooking Class. Follow along as Chef Danhi transforms Cara Cara oranges into mouthwatering dishes and send fellow citrus fanatics a custom eCard, where you can share these nutritious and easy recipes.
- Free Flavor Friday is March 23rd.
Coffee-mate teams will be hitting the streets to distribute 125,000 Free product coupons and polling consumers on their Favorite Flavors. There will also be a photo design contest and plenty of chances to win Fab prizes and Freebies. Please feel free to visit Freeflavorfriday.coffee-mate.com and www.facebook.com/CoffeemateUSA for more information.
Related posts you might also like:
- Holiday Gifts for Cookerati Kids
- What I’m Digging: Caribou Iced Coffee
- Green Mountain Coffee
- Cookbook for a Cause – Recipes From the Heart
- Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- Best Fast Side Dish
- Guilano Hazan’s Thirty Minute Pasta
- Redespresso tea
- Mixer Mate – Great Design for A Mixing Bowl
- Cook N’ Stir – My Son’s New Favorite Cooking Tool