- A new organic fair trade Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract by Nielsen-Massey will be showcased at the Natural Products Expo West in Anaheim, CA (booth 4579), March 8-10, 2013.
Nielsen-Massey introduced the new product in January and is the first vanilla manufacturer to offer a certified Organic Fairtrade Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract. The products are certified by Fairtrade Canada, a national, nonprofit Fairtrade certification organization and member of Fairtrade International.
- Cookbook Create will be curating a The Official 2014 SXSW Interactive Festival Cookbook. This is the first cookbook to celebrate the SXSW community, and it will include recipes from notable speakers who have made major contributions to the development of the SXSW community and interactive technology.
- Win a recipe contest with your favorite peanut butter recipe. Southern Peanut Growers is sponsoring the 2013 PB My Kid’s Way Recipe Contest. You enter your kid’s favorite peanut butter recipe for a chance to win an IPad or a one year’s supply of peanut butter.
- Here is a cute video from a boy named Peter and he is making French Toast. The kid is doing a pretty good job of entertaining while cooking – maybe he’s the Next Foodnetwork Child Star…
Related posts you might also like:
- Weight Loss Wednesday: PB2
- The Kentucky Bourbon Cookbook
- Pan-Seared Salmon with Chipotle Honey-Lime Bourbon Glaze
- WomenHeart’s All Heart Family Cookbook by Kathy Kastan and Suzanne Banfield
- Community Cookbooks
- O Organic Snacks
- Which is Better? Depends on Your Mother. Kate’s Pure Butter & Smart Balance Butter Blend
- National Pie Day – January 23, 2010
- Butternut Squash with a Maple Bourbon Glaze
- Mocha Pudding Cakes