Just a few links today – a free book, a cause to join, some fun informational reads and of course – more week for Cookerati’s Giveaway. Enjoy!
- Today is the kickoff for The 2013 BBQ for the Troops. You can host your own barbecue in order to raise money for The USO. All the information is on the website and here is a recipie for Bob Hope’s Favorite Lemon Pie to try out.
- Here’s a nice read about expiration dates and what to pay attention to, and maybe what might not be so bad afterall.
- Here’s a free cake book from Kindle Book Bargains: Amazing Cakes.
- How to find Ball BPA Free Lids for canning can be found on Diary of a Tomato –Mastering Food Preservation: Ball’s BPA-Free Canning Lids.
- You have until June 1st to enter Cookerati’s Dannon Activia Greek Yogurt Review and Giveaway.
Related posts you might also like:
- Holiday Gift – Homemade Jelly
- Canning Tomato Sauce
- My Lid Storage Solution
- National Book Month, plus October plans.
- Tomato – A Fresh From The Vine Cookbook by Lawrence Davis-Hollander
- How can you make canning cheaper?
- Apple Pie Spice Oatmeal Cookies
- Small Bytes – Croquettes
- Baking Basics and Beyond by Pat Sinclair
- New Orleans Classic Gumbos & Soups