- Dine Originals week starts Monday November 12, 2012. Get original menus at great prices. Dine Originals is a community of independently owned and operated restaurants – most local to the Columbus area. Take a look at the menus offered at all of the restaurants that participate in Dine Originals week.
- Get a look at the November/December issue of the Saturday Evening Post – it includes recipes from Emeril Legasse, ways to kick Thanksgiving up a notch. Emeril says this about his Turkey Roulade with Peach and Sage Gravy. Get the issue for the full article.
“I wanted to create a turkey recipe that was a little different than just the traditional roast. The peach sage gravy is really what makes this an excellent dish. Using peach preserves and fresh sage leaves adds a bold yet approachable flavor that’s perfect for fall. The gravy also adds a nice color to the dish.”
- Stonefire Authentic Flatbreads is hosting their 2nd Annual Cooking Sweepstakes.
Themed to inspire cooking at home for the holidays, each week through December 31, one of eight prizes ranging from a Breville Panini Press to a Calphalon Stainless Steel Cookware Set to a Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker, will be given away simply for Liking the brand on Facebook. Each winner will also receive a variety pack of Stonefire flatbreads!
And, Stonefire wants to hear what you cook up! Submit your favorite home recipe using Stonefire flatbreads for a chance to receive a gift pack full of Stonefire swag and have your creation featured on Stonefire.com’s recipe page.
- If you eat Gluten Free, then take a look at Delight Magazine’s Gluten Free Saver site to pick up coupons and deals on gluten free products.
- I think this is what happens if you are a Foodie and a Geek – A tetris game on a Pumpkin. So, what do you do next year?
Related posts you might also like:
- New Kosher Products by Manischewitz
- Gluten Free Food Suggestions
- Rosemary, Sage & Orange Turkey For Thanksgiving
- Turkey Sausage Risotto with Yellow Squash
- Gluten Free Cookerati
- Turkey Roasting
- Citrusy Tequila Turkey
- Holiday Gifts : Highly Recommended Books for the Foodie you love
- Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix
- Slightly Spicy Sweet Corn Cakes