- Earth Balance is giving away coupons everyday; they are giving away coupons if you post a recipe and they use it, and they’ll have a member of the month, and a featured blogger. This is a great way to build up their Made Just Right community.
- Macaroni Grill, in partnership with Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry campaign, is doing something about childhood hunger.This is a blogger and a reader promotion.
- Bloggers - Share your favorite Italian meal (recipe, or memory of a shared meal) and we’ll connect kids to up to 500 meals to that one post. This is for bloggers only. A link to your blog will be featured on Mac Grill’s microsite www.1millionmeals.com AND, we’ll share a link to your post in our upcoming newsletter to over 1 million guests. (Please email your post to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you’re included).
- Readers – Go into the restaurant and donate $2, and get $5 off their next meal. OR – share an artist inspired image from our Mac Grill Give Facebook Gallery and we’ll help connect a kid with 1 meal.
- The Punta Mita Resort in Mexico announces Chefs and Wine Experts for the Punta Mita Gourmet & Golf Classic April 11 -14, 2013.
Confirmed participants for 2013 include celebrity chef and restaurateur Todd English; acclaimed chef and restaurateur Lula Martin del Campo, who is currently executive chef of HSBC Mexico; famed Argentinean chef Fernando Trocca; celebrated chef Enrique Olvera of Pujol in Mexico City; famed chocolatier and owner of Garrison’s Confections, Andrew Shotts; Tsuyoshi Murakami, chef and co-owner of the Kinoshita restaurant in San Paulo, Brazil; Thierry Blouet, chef and owner of Café des Artistes in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; Abraham Salum, chef and owner of Salum restaurant in Dallas, Texas; notable sommelier and wine expert, Charlie Arturaola; and Laura Catena, fourth generation Argentinean vintner.
- National Chocolate Show(consumer) and Chicago’s Fine Chocolate Show(trade) – run from Nov 16 -18, 2012 at Chicago’s Navy Pier. Enter for a chance to win the Golden Ticket on the Chicago Fine Chocolate Facebook Page.
- Bizcastr.tv is premiering a new online web series – Food Truck Foodie.
- Wholly Guacamole is sending kids of service men and women to camp in Operation Purple. Buy at-shirt or make a donation to help out.
Related posts you might also like:
- Wine Slushies, Winesicles and Ice Pop Molds – Are You Ready For Summer?
- Valentines – Chocolate
- Dining Suggestions for Delta County, Colorado
- Valentine’s Day Ideas For The Foodie
- How Being a Food Blogger is Turning Me Into a Food Snob
- Wine Tasting in Shenandoah National Park
- Halloween Treats – Snikiddy Snacks
- Small Bytes – What can you compost?
- Ducasse Made Simple by Sophie
- National Cookie Day 2012 – Cookie Recipe Links and News