For a limited time – here are some free foodie ebooks. I do think authors should get paid for books and not give it away free, but a booklet to give you a taste of the quality of the cookbook is not a bad thing.
Gooseberry Patch often has their cookbooks available for a short while – get them while you can.
Circle of Friends – Cookbook 25 Brownie and Bar Recipes – for the nook
Circle of Friends – Cookbook 25 Brownie and Bar Recipes – for the Kindle
Circle of Friends – Cookbook 25 Dip and Spread Recipes – for the Nook
Circle of Friends – Cookbook 25 Dip and Spread Recipes – for the Kindle
Here’s a canning book to start you off on your first try at canning. If you enjoy, then you can look for a more extensive book:
JeBouffe Home Canning Step By Step Guide by JeBouffe. – for the Nook. It starts out with my favorite applesauce and Tomatoes.
JeBouffe Home Canning Step By Step Guide – for the Kindle.
Found in the archives at KFC headquarters was a manuscript written by the original Colonel – Harland Sanders with 33 never before published recipes, historic photos and stories. This book can be found on the KFC Facebook fanpage – and of course starts with a “like” for the KFC fanpage.
Related posts you might also like:
- Holiday Gifts : Highly Recommended Books for the Foodie you love
- 2013 Holiday Guide: Book Suggestions For Your Foodie Friends
- Cookbook for a Cause – Recipes From the Heart
- Let the holiday baking begin!
- Tomato – A Fresh From The Vine Cookbook by Lawrence Davis-Hollander
- Crazy About Cookies by Krystina Castella
- Gooseberry Patch – Quick and Easy Autumn
- Everything Books To Help You Have a Healthy Summer
- Put ‘em Up by Sherri Brooks Vinton & Canned Whole Tomatoes
- Cookbooks by the Number