Tonight’s drink brought to you by Ketel One Citroen Flavored Vodka – a lemony, limey floral tasting vodka. I liked this one a lot, not sweet, but has a dry crisp citrus flavor. This is not lemonade in a bottle, it doesn’t have a sugar or saccharin finish, but finishes with a lemon/lime floral note. My husband and I both liked the sip plain and then we tried Spring Fever and loved that too. I think you could have it for breakfast, it’s so yummy.
My photo looks pinkish because I used a blood orange – and don’t you think it’s a very pretty drink with that blood orange. Makes you think of cherry or apple tree blossoms.
- 1½ ounces Ketel One Citroen Flavored Vodka
- ¾ ounces Fresh Lime Juice
- ½ ounces Simple Syrup
- 3 lime Wedges
- 2 Orange Slices
- Lemon Lime Soda
- Muddle 2 lime wedges and 2 orange slices in the bottom of a rocks glass.
- Fill with ice and add Ketel One Citroen, fresh lime juice and simple syrup.
- Top with lemon lime Soda.
- Stir gently and garnish with a lime wedge.
Disclosure: I was given a bottle of citroen vodka to try this cocktail recipe out… I’m glad I did, it was good. My opinions are my own.
Related posts you might also like:
- Superbowl XLV Cocktails
- St. Patrick’s Cocktails
- Halloween Cocktails – For Adults Only
- Paw Paw Pineapple Cocktail
- Independence Day Cocktails
- Chocolate Raspberry Vodka Cocktail – Friday Unwind
- Cool Lemonade For Friday Night Unwind
- Mardi Gras Cocktails
- Fun Infused Vodka Cocktails for your Holiday Gathering
- Sweet Summer Cocktails