Flowers from my husband – he knows I enjoy the beautiful colors in the winter. It just brightens up the day. Plus a few handmade chocolates because I like them too.
Dinner Beef Tenderloin over Creamed Kale – oh my goodness it was good.
Related posts you might also like:
- Beef Tenderloin with a Mushroom Wine Reduction
- Valentine’s Day Ideas For The Foodie
- Parmesan Penne & Kale
- Grilled Mozzarella and Kale Pesto Sandwich
- Creamed Greens
- Ground Lamb, Kale and Noodles
- How to Make Kale Flakes (or What To Do With Those Kale Chips).
- Easy Ground Beef Vegetable Soup in the Crockpot
- Baked Beef and Barley
- What To Do For the Vegetable Garden When There’s a Frost on the Way