Did you ever get to review something, or taste a food or look at pr materials and all you can think is WOW! That’s how I feel about the Global Gardens Gourmet Club. This would be such a great gift for a foodie, gourmet chef, or just someone who likes to experiment and try new things in their cooking. Deb, take note, this is what I want my husband to get me for Christmas. Send him this link. When you subscribe to the Global Gardens Gourmet Club you get a bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, an in-season Champagne Fruit Vinegar and two additional items. Every shipment is guaranteed to be worth 50.00 or more, but only costs 39.00 per shipment. There are 4 shipments during the year, February, May, August and November. Join the Olive Revolution!!
The Holiday 2008 shipment includes: California Estate Mission Varietal Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Fig Infused Balsamic Vinegar, Roasted Garlic Spread and Finishing Glaze.
The photo was from the late summer shipment that consisted of the California Estate Ascolano Varietal Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Apricot Champagne Vinegar, Infused Black Truffle Oil, Organic Colossal Garlic. The bottles were generous in size as was the shipment.
There’s a Newsletter with Tasting Notes with the shipment. It describes the oils, vinegar, etc and describes ways to use it.
- Each shipment typically includes one extra virgin olive oil, one fruit vinegar and gourmet food
- Easy gourmet recipes and tasting notes. Click here to see the latest.
- 20% off all food items in our store, online or by phone
- Products are all natural, many are organic
- Invitations to events, new product releases and Global Gardens news
- Every item is 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
- Makes a perfect gift
Other cool stuff:
- Global Gardens also has a great online shop. So if you are looking for a stocking stuffer or something unique, then this is the place to go.
- For the really big spender or someone who loves to travel and eat, Global Gardens also has a 2 week cruise – Journeys of Distinction that includes luncheon and cocktail parties hosted by Theo Stephan, the owner. She’ll also teach several classes while you’re at sea (Too bad I didn’t get to sample that one!).
- Global Gardens 1st Saturdays-In-store and outdoor tastings, 11am to 5pm the first Saturday of every month will feature special tastings of new items from our local commercial kitchen & gardens along with recipes and educational discussions on the various uses of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- December 6: Pomegranate Festival-In conjunction with our friends at Buttonwood Winery who hold their own Pome Festival today also…our annual premiere of the ever-popular Pomegranate Finishing Glaze, Pomegranate Champagne Vinegar and Pomegranate Olive Branch wreath design & sales by Anita & Sunita, special recipes and samplings.
This will be a great gift, I know I’ll enjoy it (Deb – it’s up to you now!)
Related posts you might also like:
- Champagne Cocktails For Your New Year’s Eve
- Happy New Year
- The Twelve (Foodie) Days of Christmas
- What I am digging
- Cucumber Salad
- Tasty Memorial Day Salads
- Holiday Gift Guide: Girl Gourmet Cupcake Maker
- The Complete Whole Grains Cookbook: 150 Recipes for Healthy Living by Judith Finlayson
- Holiday Gift Guide: The Meister Essentials
- Rosemary Grilled Shrimp with Redwood Creek Pinot Grigio