- We just got back from the farm markets with tomatoes we’re going to start canning soon. I need to hit the kitchen hard cleaning up before we can start though. I’m posting some Labor Day Cocktails so you can stock up on the right alcohol when you hit the stores today, because we know everyone needs to find some time to settle down and relax, no matter how much you work this weekend. I’ll have more coming besides this because I have some great stuff I want to try out, so stay tuned. Here’s the first round of Labor Day Cocktails.
- 1 oz. Three-O Pomegranate Vodka
- 1 oz. Three-O Mango Vodka
- ½ oz. coconut rum
- 1 oz. pineapple juice
- 1 oz. cranberry juice
Shake with ice and strain into a chilled martini glass
Garnish with a pineapple slice.
- 2 oz. 1800 Silver Tequila
- 4 oz. orange juice
- ¾ oz. grenadine
Combine tequila and juice into a cocktail shaker. Shake with ice and strain into rocks glass with ice.
Pour grenadine into the glass, it will naturally sink to the bottom.
The Working-man’s Margarita
- 1.5 oz. 1800 Silver Tequila
- ¼ oz. pear puree
- ¼ oz. fresh lime juice
- ½ oz. triple sec
Combine ingredients and blend with ice, or shake ingredients with ice and serve on the rocks
White After Labor Day
- 1 oz. Three-O Triple Shot Espresso
- 1 oz. white chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz. half and half
Shake with ice and strain into a martini glass
Garnish with espresso beans.
Related posts you might also like:
- Friday Night Unwind – Thanksgiving Dessert Cocktails
- Three-O Cocktails For Your Cookouts
- Fourth of July Fireworks Cocktails
- Fun Infused Vodka Cocktails for your Holiday Gathering
- Anti-Valentine Cocktails by Three Olives
- Valentine’s Cocktails
- Upscale Your Labor Day Plus Cocktails – Part Two
- Espresso Cocktails for National Coffee Day
- Don Julio Tequila Cocktails With a Little Heat For Your End of Summer Party
- Superbowl XLV Cocktails