Today is National Margarita Day – though if you ask me, you should make it always fall on President’s Day because some of us have the day off and would celebrate both occasions at the same time. I love, love, love Margaritas and we have a nice drink idea to share with you today. So, sit back, relax and enjoy this drink from Don Julio Tequila .
By Brian Van Flandern, Tequila Don Julio Global Brand Ambassador
1 1/4 ounces Tequila Don Julio Añejo
1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
1 ounce fresh pineapple juice
1/4 ounce simple syrup
Sprig of fresh rosemary for garnish
1. Muddle fresh rosemary into a cocktail shaker.
2. Add Don Julio Añejo, fresh lime juice, fresh pineapple juice, and simple syrup into the cocktail shaker.
3. Shake well and strain into a highball glass.
4. Garnish with sprig of fresh rosemary.
Ideal Serving Glass:
Related posts you might also like:
- Don Julio Tequila Cocktails With a Little Heat For Your End of Summer Party
- National Rum Day – and Las Fresas Cocktail Recipe
- Superbowl XLV Cocktails
- Mardi Gras Cocktails
- Independence Day Cocktails
- Cinco De Mayo Margarita Time!
- Friday Unwind with a Chandon Brut Mojito
- Labor Day Cocktails
- Cool Lemonade For Friday Night Unwind
- One Last Summer Tequila Round Up