Mixer Mate is not your standard Mixing Bowl – big and round. This bowl is narrow and more oblong, to help you mix in a more efficient way. I tried it out, and thought it did a great job of whipping things up, quickly. It is deep, so nothing splatters, even when you are pulling the beaters up a little. I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to reach the bottom of the bowl because of the depth, but the MixerMate Bowl was the perfect size and yet holds 3 quarts.
When my Mother in Law was visiting this weekend, I showed her the bowl and talked about the features. Her response was the design made sense since she searches for a narrow bottom bowl when she gets her hand mixer out. So there you have it perfect bowl for the hand mixer.
I also like the grippers on the bottom that keep it from sliding in the counter, and the wide lip that makes it easy to hold. There are pour spouts on the ends and side. I tried pouring it out the side spout, but it was a little awkward handling it that way. A minor issue because you can pour out the ends easier. All in all, this bowl really did make mixing faster and easier, helping to swiftly swirl everything smooth, just what it promises.
Disclosure – Mixer Mate was sent to me I was under no obligation, and my review is my own.
Related posts you might also like:
- Holiday Gift Guide: Wilton Baking Tools
- Pourfectly Wonderful Pourfect Bowls, Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Aroma Rice Cooker and Some of My Dinner Making Gadgets
- Melon & Blackberry Fruit Salad Tossed with a Mint Simple Syrup
- NuWave Infrared Oven – Takes Getting Used To, But Worth It
- Holiday Gift Guide: Girl Gourmet Cupcake Maker
- Galette Crust
- Cinnamon Rolls With My New Stand Mixer
- Summertime Gadgets – Fun and Functional
- Cook N’ Stir – My Son’s New Favorite Cooking Tool