Finally, finally, finally, I figured out the solution to the lids that are constantly being vomited out of my kitchen cabinet. Truly, it’s been an issue since we moved to the house and I found the perfect solution for my tiny kitchen in a hardware place. It’s a Husky Clickbin – The bins stack, but have tabs in the bottom that pull out and click into place. These tabs help to secure the bins when they are stacked. The front of each bin has a semi-open front where you can put the lids you use most often for easy grabbing.
Truthfully, when searching for lids we pull the bin out and lift them apart to find the correct lid, there’s no getting around that part of it. But we are not digging through a massive pile of falling lids to find the one that fits correctly. My husband wouldn’t search for a lid in the old method; he’d use a plastic bag, plastic wrap, a towel – anything but wouldn’t bother searching for the lid. Now, no problem, my husband finds a lid every time, not just searches for the lid, but finds one every time.
Disclosure – This is not a sponsored post – I found these lovely sanity savings bins myself and paid for them and they work for me.
Related posts you might also like:
- Covermates & Flings – Great For Your Picnics and Parties
- How can you make canning cheaper?
- Green Up Halloween With Reusable Bags For Your Candy
- It’s On the Box! Philadelphia’s Black Forest Cheesecake.
- Cool Kitchen Tools
- My Mother’s Quest for Ice Cream – Turkey Hill
- Make Your Coffee Experience Greener
- 6 Kitchen Knife Safety Tips
- Crockpot Ribs in a Tomato Port Sauce