It’s National Cookie Day and I think a round up would be a good thing. These might make great treats for Christmas or a hostess gift when you are visiting.
Here are some Hungarian Christmas Honey Cookies by the Hungarian Girl.
Because one Hungarian is never enough, here’s Lemon-Cumin Cookies by the Hungarian Cook.
David Venable has some cool cookie recipes on QVC – like this Chocolate Hazelnut No-Bake Cookie Recipe.
One of my favorites on this site – Apple Spice Oatmeal Cookies.
If you make this, you will eat this… and you won’t stop until it is finished… Pecan Chocolate Cookie Bar
Food Network’s Twelve Days of Cookies is always a great resource for something tasty.
Here’s some Cookie News:
This weekend the North Market (courtesy of Mozart’s Bakery) is hosting a Cookie Decorating Party for area families 10 am to 12 pm. Cookies are free for children age 12 and under.
And an interesting cookie story – KFC has created a cookie using Original Recipe herbs and spices. What do you think? They’d like you to let them know on their Facebook Page.
Do you have a favorite cookie recipe you’d like to share? Put a link in the comments. (Please no spam, I will delete it).
Related posts you might also like:
- Easter Kolbasz – from Best of the Wurst in the North Market
- Nothing Says Christmas Like….StarWars Cookies?
- Kashi – Free Cookie – Surprise Your Dorm Kid
- Gluten Free Food Suggestions
- Let the holiday baking begin!
- Halloween Treats – Snikiddy Snacks
- Crazy About Cookies by Krystina Castella
- Foodie Christmas Shopping – North Market and Middle West Spirits
- North Market, Columbus Tour – My Impressions
- Birthdays and Apple Pie Spice Oatmeal Cookies