Try this Tequila Cocktail for your last day of summer refreshment.
Riazul Octli (Nectar of Gods)
- 1 1/2 oz Riazul Silver Tequila
- 1 1/2 oz Pulque
- ½ oz Agave Nectar
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- 1 oz Wild Hibiscus Flowers in Syrup
Shake tequila, pulque, agave nectar, lime juice and hibiscus syrup with ice. Strain into a cocktail glass and serve.
Related posts you might also like:
- The American Flag Cocktail
- Cinco De Mayo Margarita Time!
- Summer Cocktails with Rosangel
- Don Julio Tequila Cocktails With a Little Heat For Your End of Summer Party
- Independence Day Cocktails
- Labor Day Cocktails
- Mardi Gras Cocktails
- National Rum Day – and Las Fresas Cocktail Recipe
- Margarita Night In
- Halloween Cocktails – For Adults Only