Since I’m into paw paws and it’s the right season, I’ll re-post the recipe for my Paw Paw Pineapple Cocktail.
This is very yummy.
- 1 large paw paw (or many small ones) peeled and seeds removed.
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup lemon lime soda
- Place the paw paw pulp and the pineapple juice into a magic bullet, or blender and pulse it.
- When mostly broken down, blend it on medium until smooth.
- Pour half into shaker, add vodka to taste and shake.
- Pour into a glass, add half the soda and stir.
Sorry, no cocktail photo available.
Related posts you might also like:
- Friday Unwind – Yummy Citrusy Spring Fever
- Freezing Paw Paw Pulp
- 360 Vodka – The Green Vodka in the Green Bottle
- Hummus Made With Fresh English Peas and Dill
- Boozy Iced Teas
- Sweet Summer Cocktails
- Labor Day Cocktails
- Superbowl XLV Cocktails
- Chocolate Mousse with Berries – Quick Valentine’s Dessert
- Halloween Party Cocktail Recipes