I love watching food shows, and I’m always envious of all the fabulous cookware. My kitchen isn’t big enough to hold everything I covet. I also watch the QVC kitchen shows where they hawk all kinds of cool stuff. I really love it though, when my favorite cooking personalities come on QVC and promote their favorite cookware. Here’s a heads up for a Rachel Ray show coming up.
Rachael Ray will be cooking up a good time this Fall when she returns to QVC on Friday, October 23 at 10 AM (ET) to introduce several exciting additions to her unique line of kitchenware and utensils. The Emmy Award-winning television host is scheduled to appear during The Dish with Rachael Ray broadcast to offer QVC viewers new pieces from the Rachael Ray’s Everyday Cooking collection.
Featuring an eclectic assortment of utensils and cookware, each designed by Ray herself, Rachael Ray’s Everyday Cooking line enjoyed a sell-out debut last year and continues to be favorite among cooking enthusiasts.
New pieces that are scheduled to be offered during the broadcast include:
Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Nonstick 8qt. Covered Oval Pasta Pot
Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Nonstick Five Quart. Covered Oval Sauté
Rachael Ray Bubble & Brown Sven-Piece Stoneware Oval Baker Set
Rachael Ray’s Everyday Cooking line will be available starting October 23 through QVC at 1.800.345.1515 or QVC.com.
Related posts you might also like:
- Cookerati’s 2009 Holiday Gift Guide Recommendations
- Seven Items I’d Still Recommend For Christmas 2009
- Clive Berkman’s Sirloin Steak
- This Weekend My Beer Of Choice Is Hard Cider
- Circleville Pumpkin Show
- Holiday Gift Guide: Wilton Baking Tools
- Grilled Turkey and Avocado Salad
- Hard boiled Egg Recipes – or What To Do With All of Those Easter Eggs
- Kids in the Kitchen: A Few Safety Tips
- What I’m Trying – Fusionbrands Poachpods