Spiced Sangria – Wow, this looks so delicious I had to share. I love all the fall fruit used to make this lovely spiced Sangria.
3-4 fresh figs, sliced (or 1 cup dried figs)
1-2 fresh gala apples, sliced
2-3 clementines, sliced (not peeled)
1 lemon, sliced
2 bottles VOGA Italia Merlot
3 cups sparkling apple cider
1 cup orange juice
½ cup brandy
½ cup dark spiced rum
4 cinnamon sticks
5 whole cloves
Slice apples and insert whole cloves directly into the fruit.
Combine all fruit slices in a glass pitcher and slowly pour in brandy and wine. Cover and chill from 2-24 hours (the longer, the better!)
Before serving, add sparkling cider and orange juice. Stir gently and serve over ice.
Makes about 15 servings.
Photo by @Rich Brainerd 2011-12, http://2eat2drink.com .
Related posts you might also like:
- Sangria Recipes from AgroLab
- Sweet Summer Cocktails
- Friday Night Unwind – Thanksgiving Dessert Cocktails
- Mardi Gras Cocktails
- Independence Day Cocktails
- Red Wine Blends for your Valentine
- Cinnamon Apples
- Don Julio Tequila Cocktails With a Little Heat For Your End of Summer Party
- Fourth of July Fireworks Cocktails
- Labor Day Cocktails