There’s still time to grill on this last summer day, though if you are my brother in law (Deb’s husband) fall or even winter snow won’t keep you from your grill. Here’s a great end your summer with Grilled Tequila Lime Chicken Dinner. This recipe uses 1800 Silver Tequila – gotta love it, go with the good stuff.
- 1/4 cup 1800 Silver Tequila
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 fresh squeezed orange
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced seeded jalapeño chilies
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves with skin
Mix lime juice, tequila, orange juice, cilantro, jalapeños, chili powder,
salt and pepper in bowl. Coat chicken in marinade and cover to chill overnight.
Grill chicken over medium heat until cooked through, turning occasionally, for approximately 18 minutes. Serves six.
Related posts you might also like:
- Don Julio Tequila Cocktails With a Little Heat For Your End of Summer Party
- Marcela Valladolid & Sauza Tequila Team Up
- The American Flag Cocktail
- Fourth of July Recipes with Salsa
- Sweet Summer Cocktails
- One Last Summer Tequila Cocktail – Nectar of Gods
- Pan-Seared Salmon with Chipotle Honey-Lime Bourbon Glaze
- One Last Summer Tequila Round Up
- Labor Day Cocktails
- Celebrate Valentines Day With Mangoes