I’m bored with my diet. Last week I started phase 1 of what promises to be an extensive and painful “smile makeover”. While it will be worth it in the long run, right now I’m a little bored with my diet. You see, I have a mouth full of stitches which means I have to eat soft, liquidy foods. Yes, the soup and yogurt diet.
So far I’m subsisting on a diet of smoothies, yogurt, soup and ice cream. That doesn’t sound too bad, right? Do it all day everyday and report back to me about how wonderful it is. I watch my family eat spaghetti or steak and I drool. On family movie night as they have popcorn or share a bag of chips or some nachos I want to join in. Let me tell you, eating a bowl of Light and Fit Lemon Yogurt doesn’t have the same appeal. Did I mention I can’t do chunks? Nothing I can chew will do.
Hopefully I’ll lose a little weight out of this, but the real reward will be my brand new smile. In the meantime, I’ll eat my soup and yogurt, but please don’t mind me if I stare at your meal with lust in my eyes. I’m only living vicariously through the folks who can eat real food.
Related posts you might also like:
- Got Fresh Fruit? It’s Frozen Daiquiri Night!!
- Chicken Lemongrass Chard Soup
- Chicken, Chard, Bean and Butternut Squash Soup
- Deb’s Fruity Yogurt Smoothie
- Dogerati: Dog Diet Update!
- Spring Sorrel and Minty Pea Soup
- Weight Loss Wednesday: Week 2 On Nutrisystem
- Whole Wheat – Greek Yogurt Pancakes
- Use Lemon Juice to Keep Your Fruit from Browning
- Kettle Cuisine Soups – A Gluten Free Start For Your Lunch