I’ll admit it. The Vacu-Seal was sent to me to review for this blog and another of my blogs, Simply Thrifty. I probably wouldn’t have gone out and bought it because I use (and reuse) ziplock bags and old Chinese food containers to store my food. Was I ever pleasantly surprised!
The first thing I noticed was how lightweight and compact the Vacu-Seal is. It doesn’t take up my precious counter space and fits neatly inside a drawer with no problem. My kitchen is small, I don’t have room for anything on my counters. The compactness of the Vacu-Seal is truly appreciated.
The second thing I noticed was how easy to use. I didn’t even need to look at the instructions, it’s kind of self explanatory. Put the Vacu-Seal nozzel into the valve on the reusable bag, and press a button. Really, it’s that simple.
The Vacu-Seal comes with reusable zipper lock bags so you save some coin on foil, bags or containers. You can use it to marinate food in minutes or to keep your leftovers in the fridge longer. Because the bags are zipper lock, there’s no cutting.
I’m definitely going to enjoy this!
Related posts you might also like:
- How to Freeze Strawberries (I Think)
- Wrapping Your Gifts With Chico Bags
- Serious About Reusable Bags For My Groceries & Nature Bags
- Green Up Halloween With Reusable Bags For Your Candy
- Crockpot Wings Featuring T.J. Morgan’s Teriyaki Sauce
- Reusable Bags for the Farmer’s Markets
- What is Cookerati Anyway?
- Make Your Cheese Last Longer with the FoodSaver FreshSaver
- Covermates & Flings – Great For Your Picnics and Parties
- Green up your Kitchen