Here are some cocktails to enjoy with your sweetie on Valentine’s Day.
Sealed with A Kiss
- 40ml/ 1.5 oz Belvedere Vodka
- 4 fresh strawberries
- 1 Shiso leaf
- 15ml/ ½ oz Koshinokaghiroi Sake
Muddle strawberries with a dash of simple syrup. Add rest of ingredients and shake with cubed ice. Double strain into a coupe glass and garnish with a strawberry slither and Shiso leaf.
- 50ml/2oz Belvedere Vodka
- 15ml/1/4oz simple syrup
- 20ml /1/2 oz Lemon juice
- 6 fresh raspberries or 20ml/1/2oz raspberry puree
- Dash egg white
Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled martini glass top with a splash of soda and garnish with a raspberry.
- 2 oz Belvedere UF 80
- 1oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz Simple Syrup
- 1/3 oz Egg White
- Dash Angustura Bitters
Related posts you might also like:
- Independence Day Cocktails
- Labor Day Cocktails
- Anti-Valentine Cocktails by Three Olives
- Halloween Cocktail Recipe: Sleepy Hollow Fizz
- Fourth of July Fireworks Cocktails
- Cinco De Mayo Margarita Time!
- Friday Night Unwind – Thanksgiving Dessert Cocktails
- National Rum Day – and Las Fresas Cocktail Recipe
- Cool Lemonade For Friday Night Unwind
- Fun Infused Vodka Cocktails for your Holiday Gathering