by Deborah Ng
Though we love your loyalty, there are a lot more food related blogs out there and they’re all very generous with their information. Let me turn you on to some cool stuff. Here’s what I’m reading this weekend:
- At Busy Family Meals we learn how to make a Crostini with Lentil Topping and it looks like great comfort food.
- Linette at my old stomping grounds of She Knows Parties offers up a fun recipe for Harvest Snack Mix.
- Sandy Mitchell and I go way back. That’s why I won’t hold her personally responsible when I go off my diet to try this Holiday Cake with Kiwi at the All Holiday Cafe.
- And if that isn’t enough, Sandy tempts me even more at About.com Cleveland where she posted a recipe for Ohio Pioneer Apple Cake.
- We’re hoping to go apple picking next weekend. If we do, maybe I’ll make this Quick Apple Crisp recipe at Robust Cooking.
- Here’s one for Diana and her husband – Everything you wanted to know about hummus but were afraid to ask at the Hummus 101 blog. Yes, that’s right. A blog devoted to hummus.
- Mom’s Apple Cake looks perfect for a cool autumn day at Smitten Kitchen.
- Here’s something I’m curious to try: See’s Pumpkin Spice Lollipops at CandyBlog.
- They sell wine at Target? Who knew? At Consumerist.
- OK so it’s not food, but I love this stuff. Odd and Frugal Uses for Mouthwash at Frugal Duchess.
- Simple, Easy Strawberry Jam Recipe at Green Thinking for the Average Joe
- Pumpkins Make Great Serving Bowls at Mother Earth’s Garden
- Freebie Friday at The Mother Load- This was one of my weekly thrifty links when I blogged at Simply Thrifty. There’s some good stuff for foodies too.
- Oh Lordy. Whale Bacon. At Noodles and Rice.
- Fall Ice Cream Sale at Baskin Robbins at Thrifty Mommy
- Want to buy food on sale? Learn where it comes from first. A must read at Tree Hugger.
Enjoy this week’s food links. Did you read anything good lately?
Related posts you might also like:
- Dormerati: Dorm Cooking Tips
- Hummus Made With Fresh English Peas and Dill
- Celebrate National Garlic Day with New York Style Snacks
- My Grandmother’s Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Red Pepper Lentil Dip
- Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- Three Years of Cookerati!
- National Cookie Day 2012 – Cookie Recipe Links and News
- Easter – What’s for dinner?
- What is Cookerati Anyway?