At a conference last week (5B: Believers in Better Beer, Bites and Blogging in Cincinnati last weekend), we were chatting at lunch and one person mentioned junkets, and the discussion was followed about what a junket is… and then I threw out that I was going to Vermont for a blogging event at Ben & Jerry’s. There was agreement that this was a good thing, and I have to say I feel pretty lucky. Then the flavor talk came out – Cobert’s Americone or Fallon’s Late Night Snack – has anyone seen them or tried them? Most of us hadn’t tried either.
So, there is travel to Vermont coming up and I have a couple of days to think about it, but I want to know… If you could have any flavor combination of ice cream – what would you come up with? Would it have chocolate chunks? Would it be fruity? Herby? Have Alcohol? This is a real question, I’d like my Cookerati friends to help me out. If you could design your own ice cream, what would it be?
Updated: During the blogger trip, I tried the Americone, on the way home from the airport, we stopped off at the store and picked up Late Night Snack. Hands down we prefer Late Night Snack. I didn’t think I would with the saltiness and the potato chips, but it’s really really good. Sorry Colbert – I like you too, but I just like Jimmy Fallon’s ice cream flavor better.
Corrected: Jimmy Fallon’s ice cream flavor to Late Night Snack.
Related posts you might also like:
- Ice Cream Recommendations for National Ice Cream Day
- Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto – A Cool Summer Treat for the Discerning Palate
- Homemade Ice Cream
- Clemmy’s Ice Cream – Creamy Taste and Sugar Free
- Got Fresh Fruit? It’s Frozen Daiquiri Night!!
- Nonni’s THINaddictives
- Three Years of Cookerati!
- Ben & Jerry’s Blogger Visit and Free Pint Giveaway
- How Being a Food Blogger is Turning Me Into a Food Snob
- What my husband’s diggin’ – Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds